Featured Sennebogen Product
SENNEBOGEN 870 Mobile
Material handling of scrap, bulk goods and cargo at ports or in steel works Particularly high stability at ports or in industrial use with star undercarriage MS100View Details Request a quote
Used Sennebogen Equipment
2007 SENNEBOGEN 840M
Excellent Condition. 25'3" Stick & 32'2" Boom, In stock at Stoney Creek yard!
SENNEBOGEN: Purpose-Built From The Ground Up
SENNEBOGEN has been a global leader in material handling equipment for over 60 years. Based in Stanley, NC, in the greater Charlotte region, SENNEBOGEN LLC serves the Americas with the industry’s best in product selection, parts & service and onsite application support.
• Purpose-built diesel and electric-drive material handlers from 44,000 to 750,000 lbs. (19,960 to 340,194 kg)
• 15 base model sizes engineered to adapt easily to your application
• Wide choice of undercarriages and platforms, boom and stick arrangements
• Maximum reach up to 112 ft. (34 m) with full lift capacity through 360º
• Includes pick & carry, drop ball, balance cranes and special-duty models
Why SENNEBOGEN? Learn how SENNEBOGEN’s focus on customer needs made SENNEBOGEN America’s choice for purpose-built material handlers. Ask us about custom purpose-built material handling solutions for:
• Scrap & Recycling
• Logging and Forestry
• Ports & Barge Facilities
• Municipal & Commercial Waste
• Demolition and Construction
At Top Lift Enterprises Inc we have factory-trained sales and service staff and have invested in parts and training to provide you with the purpose-built machine you need and achieve the uptime rates you plan for your operation.