Featured Ammann Product
It’s hard to know what the next job will bring: Clay, sand or something in between? Will it require traditional compacting methods or will you have to adjust amplitude and frequency because of sensitive surroundings? Either way you will need a roller that produces. Ammann Soil Compactors provide industry-leading compaction outputs – whatever the application. Your job-site conditions might change, but you will always have a need for productivity and performance.View Details Request a quote
Used Ammann Equipment
2016 AMMANN ASC70D
AMMANN ASC70D T3 SINGLE DRUM ROLLER
Compaction is about reaching your goals in the fewest passes possible. Ammann soil and asphalt compactors provide that needed efficiency through industry-leading technology and an ability to direct more force toward the target and away from the machine operator. The result: quality results in fewer passes and a more productive and profitable jobsite.
Ammann Compaction Expert (ACE) technology is an automatic measurement, control and documentation system. The proprietary system helps contractors improve compaction measurements to the point where multiple passes are eliminated, resulting in significant savings in fuel and labor.Road Construction
Light Tandem Rollers
Ammann Light Tandem Rollers are small packages of compaction power. The weight of the light rollers ranges from 1475 kg to 4650 kg, while drum widths vary from 820 mm to 1380 mm.The rollers are maneuverable and offer great visibility, making them ideal for work in tight areas. They are designed and engineered for easy operation, too. That includes the convenient control location, an easy-to-see operator display, and simple adjustment of amplitude and frequency.Reduced vibration to the platform means less operator fatigue – and more force applied to the compaction target.
Other key features:
• Unobstructed views to drums
• Double drive
• Double vibration
• Optimal drum diameter
• Balanced weight front and rear
• Two frequencies with two centrifugal forces
• Compact design for easy loading
• Multiple water nozzles
• Easy maintenance including outside drain plugs, lifetime lubrication of some bearings and easy access to service points
Heavy Tandem Rollers
Ammann Heavy Tandem Rollers include pivot-steer and articulated models to provide the maneuverability and productivity you need. All models feature conveniently located, intuitive controls that make the operator’s job easier – and enable efficiency, too. Reduced vibration to the cab means less operator fatigue and more force applied to the compaction target.
Other key features:
• Pivot-steer and articulated models available
• Simple adjustment of amplitude/frequency
• Spacious, comfortable and quiet cab
• Excellent visibility to drum surfaces, edges and spraying bars
• Multifunctional display in steering wheel
• Tiltable and adjustable steering column
• Control switches on armrest
• On-board diagnostics
• Easy access to all service points
• Single-drive pump for reduced maintenance
• Optional ACEforce and ACEpro (check individual models for availability)
• Combination versions
Single Drum Rollers
It’s hard to know what the next job will bring: clay, sand or something in between? Will it require traditional compacting methods or will you have to adjust amplitude and frequency because of sensitive surroundings?
Either way you will need a roller that produces. Ammann Soil Compactors provide industry-leading compaction outputs – whatever the application. Your jobsite conditions might change, but you will always have a need for productivity and performance.The rollers are known for their no-rear-axle concept that enables stability and traction. With separate hydraulics for each rear wheel, traction and power are exceptional. ACEforce and ACEpro are options.
Other key features:
• Industry-leading compaction outputs
• No-rear-axle concept; separate hydraulics for each rear wheel for exceptional traction
• Smooth and padfoot versions
• Wide range of options including HD/HT drives and ACE force and ACE pro
• GPS mapping for ACE systems
• Clear dashboard layout for easy and safe operation
• Engine compartment design that forces hot air toward the rear of the machine and away from the operator
• Easily accessible maintenance points
• Centralized draining points for service fluids
Pneumatic Tired Rollers
Ammann Pneumatic Tired Rollers provide the kneading and sealing effect that can be crucial on jobsites. The rollers perform on both soil and asphalt, which of course means the machines must be flexible. They certainly are, with air pressure adjustments made without the operator ever leaving the cab. Ballast packages easily can be added or removed to ensure the most efficient machine and process are provided. The Tier 4f engine is fuel efficient and delivers the required power while reducing emissions.
Other key features:
• Steerable front oscillating isostatic axle
• Consistent coverage and even weight distribution from tire width and arrangement
• Rear-drive axle
• Propulsion system for performance regardless of tire pressures or ballast weight
• Rigid frame
• Two working stations
• Intuitive control and handling
• Exceptional operator visibility
• Spacious, comfortable cab
Ammann is the only manufacturer to still offer both articulated and skid-steer trench rollers. Trench rollers, also called multipurpose compactors, perform well in cohesive soil types, such as clays, that can be very difficult to compact.
Ammann ARR 1575 and 1585 Rollers are able to overcome the high moisture content in clays through their extreme compaction energy and the kneading effect of their padfoot drums. (The ARR 1575 is the articulated trench roller while the ARR 1585 is the skid-steer body version.)
The machines perform effectively and quickly on less challenging soils, too. The infrared system is perfectly positioned with no dead angles. Integrated solar panels charge the transmitter.
• Infrared system perfectly positioned with no dead angles
• Easy access to service points
• Low center of gravity ensures vibration reaches its target and ensures good stability
• A circular vibrator and two amplitude settings help reach compaction goals